Call us on 02 6940 2100


There are several forms available from Council.  Please select the relevant form for downloading and return to Council once complete.

Application for Connection to Water / Sewer (PDF 19KB)

Water Standpipe Access Authority

Water Standpipe Access Applicants will need to complete the form, pay $50 deposit.  24 hours notice is required so that registration can take place and a key and tag issued.


Works on Public Road Reserve


Stock Grazing Permit

In accordance with the Rural Lands Protection Act and Stock Diseases Act the Grazing Stock on Council Roads Permit needs to be completed by any stock owners planning to graze the road reserve prior to doing so.  Once completed please return the form to Council.  After reviewing and signing the application Council will then forward it to the Gundagai Rural Lands Protection Board who will issue the permit to you.

Contact Details

        Phone: 02 6940 2100
        Fax:     02 6940 2127

Grazing Stock on Council Roads Permit Conditions (DOC 194KB)