Throughout the Shire there are beautiful parks and ovals. Most of the ovals and parks are bookable by Sporting groups and organisations. They can also be booked for Weddings or social functions. Full list of bookable parks, all with Public Amenities:
- Albert Park
- Bradman Oval
- Clarke Oval
- Country Club Oval
- Fisher Park
- Mitchell Park
- Nicholson Park
- Stockinbingal Recreation Ground
- Barry Grace Oval - Wallendbeen
- Jubilee Park has Public Amenities, BBQ Facilities and The Captain's Walk.
The shire also has several smaller parks and playgrounds.
- Kingston Playground
- Harold Conkey Park & Playground
- Apex Park - has toilets
- Rotary Park - has toilets
- Coota West Park
- Jubilee Avenue Parklet
- Cameron Square
- Southee Circle Park
- Stratton Park
- Mackay Park Wallendbeen - has toilets
Many parks and sporting grounds as well as the Cootamundra Golf Course and various road reserves throughout the town are watered with recycled water, this water is safe and suitable for all landscape irrigation, but it is NOT SUITABLE for human consumption.
To book a Sporting Field or Park please contact Sandra Harris 02 6940 2100